- Current Prices:$544,000 to $2,500,000
- Closed Prices:$640,000 to $1,100,000
- Median Sale Price:$898,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$378
- Association Fee Ranges:$0,$796 to $842/quarter
- Type:Single Family Home
- Age:1987 to 2006
- Sq. Ft.:2,144 to 7,047Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 5Bathrooms
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The homes in 100 Norman Place represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in 100 Norman Place are about $480,000 – $945,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with four bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.