- Current Prices:$3,249,000
- Closed Prices:$499,990 to $1,174,900
- Median Sale Price:$774,450
- Average $ per sq ft:$374
- Association Fee Ranges:$0,$796 to $842/quarter
- Type:Single Family Home
- Age:1987 to 2005
- Sq. Ft.:1,993 to 8,693Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:3 to 7Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The homes in 100 Norman Place represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in 100 Norman Place are about $480,000 – $945,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with four bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.