- Current Prices:$269,000 to $2,150,000
- Closed Prices:$365,000 to $1,479,000
- Median Sale Price:$560,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$307
- Association Fee Ranges:$0 to $2180,$0 to $3120/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.)
- Age:1995 to 1996
- Sq. Ft.:830 to 4,140Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 4Bathrooms
The building offers many desirable amenities.
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking the low-maintenance lifestyle of a condominium. This building was constructed in 1995. In general, homes in 2000 Island Boulevard Condominiums are about $345,000 – $2,150,000 and sit on average-sized lots with two bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.