- Current Prices:$249,500 to $895,000
- Closed Prices:$195,000 to $600,000
- Median Sale Price:$400,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$330
- Association Fee Ranges:$710/mo,$672 to $1300
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.)
- Age:1969 to 1978
- Sq. Ft.:1,038 to 2,200Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 3Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 3Bathrooms
The building offers many desirable amenities. Residents of this community can cool off in the pool, which is only one of the great property amenities.
The variety of styles available in 2295 South Ocean Blvd makes it easy for buyers to find their ideal residence. Residences usually have monthly homeowner association fees ranging from $672 to $1,214, and taxes for the year range from as low as $2,336 to as high as $5,725.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.