- Closed Prices:$2,000,000 to $4,500,000
- Median Sale Price:$3,250,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$0
- Association Fee Ranges:$2139 to $2400
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.)
- Age:1977 to 1978
- Sq. Ft.:1,250 to 3,025Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 3Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 4Bathrooms
Residents will enjoy a pool as one of the top luxurious amenities.
330 South Ocean is a residential building in Palm Beach, Florida. It was constructed in 1977. Homes in 330 South Ocean are 2,200 square feet on average and typically have three bedrooms and three bathrooms.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.