- Current Prices:$672,995 to $5,850,000
- Closed Prices:$625,000 to $1,500,000
- Median Sale Price:$907,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$681
- Association Fee Ranges:$0 to $2060/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.)
- Age:2013 to 2018
- Sq. Ft.:1,090 to 5,127Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 5Bathrooms
Residents of the building get lucky when it comes to conveniences. Residents will enjoy a pool as one of the top luxurious amenities.
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking the low-maintenance lifestyle of a condominium. This building was constructed in 2015. In general, homes in 400 Sunny Isles Condominiums are about $735,000 – $4,500,000 and sit on average-sized lots with three bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.