- Current Prices:$3,495,000
- Closed Prices:$3,600,000 to $5,200,000
- Median Sale Price:$4,400,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$1078
- Association Fee Ranges:$2132 to $2795
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.)
- Age:2012 to 2013
- Sq. Ft.:3,031 to 4,112Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 3Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:0 to 3Bathrooms
Residents will enjoy a pool as one of the top luxurious amenities.
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking the low-maintenance lifestyle of a condominium. The community's homes were mostly developed around 2012, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2013. In general, homes in 4001 North Ocean are about $1,950,000 – $4,950,000 and sit on 2.25-acre lots with three bedrooms and three bathrooms.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.