- Current Prices:$860,000 to $1,174,000
- Closed Prices:$900,000
- Median Sale Price:$900,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$398
- Association Fee Ranges:$0,$1
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:2003 to 2006
- Sq. Ft.:1,994 to 3,337Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 4Bathrooms
4th Avenue Condominiums is largely a single-family home community. The community's homes were mostly developed around 2003, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2006. In general, homes in 4th Avenue Condominiums are about $570,000 – $1,175,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with four bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common types of parking are 4-car garage, garage and driveway.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.