- Current Prices:$275,000 to $409,900
- Closed Prices:$250,000 to $348,000
- Median Sale Price:$290,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$154
- Association Fee Ranges:$0 to $229/mo,$208 to $249.25
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1995 to 2006
- Sq. Ft.:1,290 to 3,056Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 4Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Residents can spend days swimming and relaxing at the community pool. A clubhouse, one of the many amenities available to residents, is the most popular perk of the community.
Abacoa Town Center is largely a attached home community. The community's homes were mostly developed around 2004, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2006. In general, homes in Abacoa Town Center are about $190,000 – $410,000 and sit on average-sized lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.