- Current Prices:$299,000 to $359,000
- Closed Prices:$230,000 to $345,000
- Median Sale Price:$283,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$127
- Association Fee Ranges:$210 to $225/mo,$208 to $253
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:2001 to 2006
- Sq. Ft.:1,308 to 3,056Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 4Bathrooms 0
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Residents can spend days swimming and relaxing at the community pool. A clubhouse, one of the many amenities available to residents, is the most popular perk of the community.
Abacoa Town Center is composed of a wide range of home designs and prices to suit your financial budget. Most common in this neighborhood are attached homes, which usually have monthly homeowner association fees ranging from $208 to $253. Property taxes for the year range from as low as $2,885 to as high as $5,768. Here there are many residences that include a driveway with a garage.
|GreatSchools Rating & School Name||School Facts||Parent Ratings|
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.