- Current Prices:$287,500 to $359,000
- Closed Prices:$245,000 to $345,000
- Median Sale Price:$292,450
- Average $ per sq ft:$142
- Association Fee Ranges:$210 to $253
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:2001 to 2006
- Sq. Ft.:1,311 to 3,056Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 4Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:less than 1/8 - less than 1/8 acres
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Residents will enjoy a pool as one of the top luxurious amenities. Among this community's luxurious amenities, you'll find a fantastic clubhouse.
An array of home designs and prices can be found in the wonderful community of Abacoa Town Center. Most common in this neighborhood are attached homes, which usually have home owner association fees ranging from $210 to $253, and taxes for the year range from as low as $2,885 to as high as $5,768. There are also a variety of single-family homes. Those usually have home owner association fees ranging from $210 to $253, and taxes for the year are around $3,003. Most of the residences located within this community feature a driveway with a garage.
|Great School Rating & School Name||School Facts||Parent Rating|
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.