- Current Prices:$425,000
- Closed Prices:$159,500 to $272,000
- Median Sale Price:$267,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$157
- Association Fee Ranges:$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1920 to 2017
- Sq. Ft.:660 to 2,827Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 4Bathrooms
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Ann Park Heights are about $40,000 – $270,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are 1-car garage, garage, carport, 2-car garage and driveway.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.