- Current Prices:$1,150,000
- Closed Prices:$995,000 to $1,150,000
- Median Sale Price:$1,072,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$390
- Association Fee Ranges:$2095/quarter,$711/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.)
- Age:2007 to 2012
- Sq. Ft.:2,955 to 4,509Sq. Ft.
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking the low-maintenance lifestyle of a condominium. The community's homes were mostly developed around 2007, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2011. In general, homes in Aqua Lofts are $1,135,000 and sit on average-sized lots with three bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage and lot.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.