- Current Prices:$289,500 to $424,950
- Closed Prices:$171,000 to $285,000
- Median Sale Price:$228,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$148
- Association Fee Ranges:$0
- Type:Single Family Home
- Age:1957 to 1958
- Sq. Ft.:1,680 to 3,449Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 5Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes: - 1 acres
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The homes in Aqualane Heights represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Aqualane Heights are about $290,000 – $425,000 and sit on 1.25-acre lots with four bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common types of parking are carport and driveway.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.