- Current Prices:$367,900 to $405,900
- Closed Prices:$120,750 to $535,000
- Median Sale Price:$386,949
- Average $ per sq ft:$0
- Association Fee Ranges:$500,$180/quarter,$0,$0 to $54/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1948 to 2005
- Sq. Ft.:1,844 to 5,196Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 6Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 4Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes: - 3 acres
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy.
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Aragona Village are about $220,000 – $490,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with four bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.