- Current Prices:$149,900 to $224,900
- Closed Prices:$159,900 to $200,000
- Median Sale Price:$166,950
- Average $ per sq ft:$163
- Association Fee Ranges:$0
- Type:Single Family Home
- Age:1909 to 1966
- Sq. Ft.:760 to 1,602Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 3Bathrooms
Arlington Heights North is a neighborhood in Tampa, Florida. The most common type of home in this community is single-family home, and the majority are bungalow and florida style, and they were built between 1909 and 1952. Homes in Arlington Heights North are 1,100 square feet on average and typically have three bedrooms and two bathrooms. Homes in this neighborhood typically sit on average-sized lots.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.