- Current Prices:$175,000 to $249,000
- Closed Prices:$140,000 to $235,000
- Median Sale Price:$179,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$71
- Association Fee Ranges:$368 to $541.51
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1990 to 2001
- Sq. Ft.:1,897 to 2,931Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 3Bedrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Residents will enjoy a pool as one of the top luxurious amenities. A clubhouse awaits you as one of the luxurious amenities in this community.
Homes for Sale
Ashford at Aberdeen is largely a condo community. The homes in Ashford at Aberdeen represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Ashford at Aberdeen are about $155,000 – $390,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.