- Current Prices:$189,000 to $499,000
- Closed Prices:$122,000 to $457,500
- Median Sale Price:$260,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$148
- Association Fee Ranges:$600 to $617
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.)
- Age:1987 to 1988
- Sq. Ft.:2,038 to 3,163Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Residents can spend days swimming and relaxing at the community pool. Among this community's luxurious amenities, you'll find a fantastic clubhouse.
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking the low-maintenance lifestyle of a condominium. The homes in Ashourne At The Polo Club Condominiums represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Ashourne At The Polo Club Condominiums are about $175,000 – $500,000 and sit on 6.5-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.