- Current Prices:$177,000 to $475,000
- Closed Prices:$435,000 to $445,000
- Median Sale Price:$440,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$125
- Association Fee Ranges:$600 to $617
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.)
- Age:1987 to 1988
- Sq. Ft.:2,038 to 3,163Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Residents can spend days swimming and relaxing at the community pool. Among this community's luxurious amenities, you'll find a fantastic clubhouse.
If you're in the market for a new home, Ashourne at the Polo Club Condominiums has a fantastic variety of designs to choose from. Most common in this neighborhood are attached homes, which usually have monthly homeowner association fees ranging from $600 to $617. Property taxes for the year range from as low as $3,006 to as high as $5,580.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.