- Current Prices:$218,000
- Closed Prices:$200,000 to $215,000
- Median Sale Price:$211,200
- Average $ per sq ft:$150
- Association Fee Ranges:$285/mo,$870,$870 to $895/quarter
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.)
- Age:1999 to 2001
- Sq. Ft.:1,383 to 1,618Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 3Bedrooms
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking the low-maintenance lifestyle of a condominium. The community's homes were mostly developed around 1999, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2001. In general, homes in Auburn Lakes are about $145,000 – $220,000 and sit on average-sized lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is carport.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.