- Current Prices:$175,000 to $245,000
- Closed Prices:$144,000 to $230,000
- Median Sale Price:$185,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$187
- Association Fee Ranges:$200 to $202,$0 to $474/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.)
- Age:1998 to 2007
- Sq. Ft.:800 to 1,564Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 3Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 2Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Residents can spend days swimming and relaxing at the community pool. Take advantage of the conveniences of having a luxurious clubhouse steps away from your front door.
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking the low-maintenance lifestyle of a condominium. The community's homes were mostly developed around 2003, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2006. In general, homes in Aventine At Miramar Condominiums are about $105,000 – $250,000 and sit on average-sized lots with two bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage, other and none.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.