- Current Prices:$230,000 to $28,000,000
- Closed Prices:$200,000 to $6,200,000
- Median Sale Price:$2,470,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$950
- Association Fee Ranges:$0 to $1360/mo,$0 to $50000
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1948 to 2018
- Sq. Ft.:706 to 13,500Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:0 to 9Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:0 to 10Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes: - 1 acres
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy.
Bal Harbour Residential is a neighborhood in Bal Harbour, Florida. Homes in Bal Harbour Residential are 4,400 square feet on average and typically have four bedrooms and four bathrooms. Homes in this neighborhood typically sit on quarter-acre lots. The most common type of parking in the community is garage, and homes in Bal Harbour Residential typically have six spaces.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.