- Current Prices:$184,000 to $15,900,000
- Closed Prices:$195,000 to $5,500,000
- Median Sale Price:$1,600,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$639
- Association Fee Ranges:$1655/quarter,$0 to $1360/mo,$0 to $3500
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1948 to 2018
- Sq. Ft.:676 to 46,289Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:0 to 9Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:0 to 10Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes: - 1 acres
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy.
In terms of home type, Bal Harbour Residential features a handful of single-family and condo options. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Bal Harbour Residential are about $230,000 – $35,000,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with four bedrooms and four bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.