- Current Prices:$225,000 to $3,250,000
- Closed Prices:$176,500 to $2,235,000
- Median Sale Price:$510,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$183
- Association Fee Ranges:$550 to $745/mo,$405.75 to $1018.67
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1990 to 2009
- Sq. Ft.:1,677 to 13,237Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 22Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 61Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:0 - 5+ acres
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Residents can spend days swimming and relaxing at the community pool. Luxury is found in every corner of this community, and especially in its center, where you'll find its clubhouse.
BallenIsles is largely a single-family home community. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in BallenIsles are about $275,000 – $3,500,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with three bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.