- Current Prices:$249,000 to $3,499,000
- Closed Prices:$176,500 to $3,700,000
- Median Sale Price:$500,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$167
- Association Fee Ranges:$782 to $1200/quarter,$526 to $745/mo,$267 to $1579
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1990 to 2009
- Sq. Ft.:1,677 to 13,237Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 22Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 61Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes: - 5+ acres
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Residents can spend days swimming and relaxing at the community pool. Luxury is found in every corner of this community, and especially in its center, where you'll find its clubhouse.
The wide variety of designs in Ballenisles makes it easier for buyers to find their perfect home. Most common in this neighborhood are single-family homes, which usually have home owner association fees ranging from $273 to $986, and taxes for the year range from as low as $4,263 to as high as $55,549. There are also a variety of attached homes. Those usually have home owner association fees ranging from $273 to $986, and taxes for the year can range from $5,096 to $8,376. The majority of the residences within this community have a traditional driveway and garage setup.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.