- Current Prices:$275,000 to $299,000
- Closed Prices:$218,000 to $290,000
- Median Sale Price:$269,950
- Average $ per sq ft:$182
- Association Fee Ranges:$683.5,$0,$701.87 to $795.35,$0 to $150/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.)
- Age:1993 to 1994
- Sq. Ft.:1,132 to 1,740Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 3Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 3Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy.
Banneker Place is a neighborhood in Columbia, Maryland. The most common type of home in this community is townhouse, and the majority are colonial style, and they were built between 1993 and 1994. Homes in Banneker Place are 1,400 square feet on average and typically have three bedrooms and two bathrooms. Homes in this neighborhood typically sit on average-sized lots. The most common type of parking in the community is assigned, and homes in Banneker Place typically have two spaces.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.