- Current Prices:$230,000 to $438,000
- Closed Prices:$172,000 to $322,500
- Median Sale Price:$232,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$197
- Association Fee Ranges:$0,$0 to $218,$0 to $717/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.)
- Sq. Ft.:1,185 to 2,220Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 3Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 2Bathrooms
Residents of the building get lucky when it comes to conveniences. Residents and their guests can make use of the beautiful tennis courts here.
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking the low-maintenance lifestyle of a condominium. This building was constructed in 1970. In general, homes in Bayway Isles Condominiums are about $175,000 – $410,000 and sit on 1.25-acre lots with two bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are lot and carport.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.