- Current Prices:$155,000 to $174,999
- Closed Prices:$129,000 to $199,900
- Median Sale Price:$150,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$155
- Association Fee Ranges:$145 to $150/quarter,$315 to $357,$322 to $375/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1986 to 1988
- Sq. Ft.:900 to 1,587Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 3Bedrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Residents can spend days swimming and relaxing at the community pool. Residents love the accessibility to the community's private clubhouse.
Baywood is a neighborhood in Coconut Creek, Florida. Homes in Baywood are 1,100 square feet on average and typically have two bedrooms and two bathrooms. Homes in this neighborhood typically sit on average-sized lots. The most common types of parking in the community are other, 1 assigned space and 1 assigned space,guest parking, and homes in Baywood typically have six spaces.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.