- Current Prices:$160,000 to $190,000
- Closed Prices:$129,000 to $217,000
- Median Sale Price:$160,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$153
- Association Fee Ranges:$325 to $357,$145 to $150/quarter,$322 to $403/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1986 to 1988
- Sq. Ft.:900 to 1,587Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 3Bedrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Residents can spend days swimming and relaxing at the community pool. Residents love the accessibility to the community's private clubhouse.
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking the low-maintenance lifestyle of a condominium. The homes in Baywood represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Baywood are about $85,000 – $215,000 and sit on average-sized lots with two bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are other, guest parking, 1 assigned space, 1 space and none.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.