- Current Prices:$224,900 to $244,900
- Closed Prices:$170,000 to $228,000
- Median Sale Price:$210,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$161
- Association Fee Ranges:$0,$37.5 to $42/mo,$40 to $150/quarter
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.)
- Age:1956 to 1985
- Sq. Ft.:1,152 to 1,953Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 3Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy.
Beaconswood is largely a attached home community. The homes in Beaconswood represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Beaconswood are $205,000 and sit on average-sized lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are lot and street.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.