- Current Prices:$719,000 to $1,470,000
- Closed Prices:$517,500 to $1,375,000
- Median Sale Price:$589,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$293
- Association Fee Ranges:$810/quarter,$270,$270 to $635/mo
- Type:Single-Family Home
- Age:2004 to 2016
- Sq. Ft.:2,414 to 5,115Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 6Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:3 to 5Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The community's homes were mostly developed around 2005, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2005. In general, homes in Bella Flor are about $525,000 – $1,900,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with four bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common types of parking are driveway and garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.