- Current Prices:$1,165,000 to $4,749,000
- Closed Prices:$950,000 to $1,112,500
- Median Sale Price:$1,100,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$582
- Association Fee Ranges:$1737 to $3850/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.)
- Age:2005 to 2013
- Sq. Ft.:2,235 to 4,955Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:3 to 6Bathrooms
The building offers many desirable amenities. Residents will enjoy a pool as one of the top luxurious amenities.
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking the low-maintenance lifestyle of a condominium. This building was constructed in 2013. In general, homes in Bellini At Williams Island Condominiums are about $1,165,000 – $5,500,000 and sit on average-sized lots with three bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage and carport.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.