- Current Prices:$1,995,000 to $3,875,000
- Closed Prices:$2,650,000 to $3,400,000
- Median Sale Price:$2,875,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$904
- Association Fee Ranges:$0 to $3343/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.)
- Age:2001 to 2005
- Sq. Ft.:2,918 to 5,896Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:3 to 5Bathrooms
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking the low-maintenance lifestyle of a condominium. This building was constructed in 2004. In general, homes in Bellini are about $2,250,000 – $5,000,000 and sit on average-sized lots with four bedrooms and four bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.