- Current Prices:$381,900 to $519,900
- Closed Prices:$390,000 to $490,000
- Median Sale Price:$425,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$115
- Association Fee Ranges:$0 to $358
- Type:Single Family Home
- Age:2005 to 2014
- Sq. Ft.:2,748 to 6,920Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:4 to 7Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 6Bathrooms
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The community's homes were mostly developed around 2006, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2012. In general, homes in Belmont are $430,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with five bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.