- Current Prices:$589,000 to $1,659,000
- Closed Prices:$590,000 to $1,490,000
- Median Sale Price:$615,800
- Average $ per sq ft:$825
- Association Fee Ranges:$0 to $2250/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.)
- Age:2004 to 2007
- Sq. Ft.:772 to 6,111Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 5Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Residents will enjoy a pool as one of the top luxurious amenities. A clubhouse centers as one of this community's great offerings of luxury.
Bentley Bay South is a neighborhood in Miami Beach, Florida. Homes in Bentley Bay South are 1,600 square feet on average and typically have two bedrooms and two bathrooms. Homes in this neighborhood typically sit on average-sized lots. The most common type of parking in the community is garage, and homes in Bentley Bay South typically have one space.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.