- Current Prices:$279,999
- Closed Prices:$209,999 to $279,999
- Median Sale Price:$241,700
- Average $ per sq ft:$116
- Association Fee Ranges:$0 to $9999,$75,$0 to $150
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:2001 to 2003
- Sq. Ft.:1,748 to 2,420Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 4Bedrooms
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The community's homes were mostly developed around 2001, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2003. In general, homes in Berkeley Square are about $110,000 – $225,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.