- Closed Prices:$259,000 to $279,000
- Median Sale Price:$269,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$0
- Association Fee Ranges:$355 to $400/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.)
- Age:1985 to 1989
- Sq. Ft.:1,400 to 1,600Sq. Ft.
Residents can spend days swimming and relaxing at the community pool.
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking the low-maintenance lifestyle of a condominium. The homes in Berkeley Square Condominiums represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Berkeley Square Condominiums are about $175,000 – $290,000 and sit on average-sized lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are 1 space, guest parking, 1 assigned space and other.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.