- Current Prices:$285,000 to $299,500
- Closed Prices:$249,500 to $259,000
- Median Sale Price:$254,250
- Average $ per sq ft:$201
- Association Fee Ranges:$355,$355 to $400/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.)
- Age:1985 to 1989
- Sq. Ft.:1,400 to 1,600Sq. Ft.
Residents can spend days swimming and relaxing at the community pool.
Berkeley Square Condominiums is a neighborhood in Fort Lauderdale, Florida. Homes in Berkeley Square Condominiums are 1,500 square feet on average and typically have three bedrooms and two bathrooms. Homes in this neighborhood typically sit on average-sized lots. The most common types of parking in the community are other and 1 space,guest parking, and homes in Berkeley Square Condominiums typically have zero spaces.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.