- Current Prices:$200,000 to $259,900
- Closed Prices:$161,000 to $266,795
- Median Sale Price:$195,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$107
- Association Fee Ranges:$113/mo,$0,$350,$112.5 to $177/quarter
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:2003 to 2017
- Sq. Ft.:1,319 to 3,364Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 4Bathrooms
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The community's homes were mostly developed around 2003, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2007. In general, homes in Berkshire are $205,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.