- Current Prices:$363,990 to $694,999
- Closed Prices:$65,000 to $548,012
- Median Sale Price:$395,002
- Average $ per sq ft:$127
- Association Fee Ranges:$300/quarter,$88 to $100/mo,$0,$1060 to $1200
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1950 to 2007
- Sq. Ft.:864 to 1,514Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 3Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 2Bathrooms
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Black Lake are about $15,000 – $490,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with four bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage, 1-car garage and 2-car garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.