- Current Prices:$440,000
- Closed Prices:$310,000 to $994,000
- Median Sale Price:$850,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$112
- Association Fee Ranges:$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1979 to 2014
- Sq. Ft.:2,357 to 5,028Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 6Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:3 to 8Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
In terms of home type, Bonaire Bayou features a handful of single-family and condo options. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Bonaire Bayou are about $230,000 – $420,000 and sit on half-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are 1-car garage, 2-car garage and driveway.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.