- Current Prices:$49,900 to $185,000
- Closed Prices:$32,000 to $234,900
- Median Sale Price:$65,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$93
- Association Fee Ranges:$0 to $352/mo,$0 to $379.18
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1955 to 2003
- Sq. Ft.:632 to 2,196Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 11Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes: - 3 acres
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. This desirable neighborhood boasts many beneficial amenities for its residents, including a luxurious community clubhouse.
If you're in the market for a new home, Boynton Ridge has a fantastic variety of designs to choose from. Most common in this neighborhood are attached homes, which usually have home owner association fees ranging from $250 to $379, and taxes for the year range from as low as $675 to as high as $1,048. There are also a variety of single-family homes. Those usually have home owner association fees ranging from $250 to $379, and taxes for the year range from as low as $1,353 to as high as $1,808.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.