- Current Prices:$191,700 to $219,900
- Closed Prices:$150,987 to $237,500
- Median Sale Price:$175,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$83
- Association Fee Ranges:$0,$0 to $250
- Type:Single Family Home
- Age:2005 to 2008
- Sq. Ft.:1,172 to 3,658Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 5Bedrooms
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The community's homes were mostly developed around 2005, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2006. In general, homes in Brandon Ridge are about $140,000 – $220,000 and sit on average-sized lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.