- Current Prices:$150,000 to $158,000
- Closed Prices:$143,500 to $162,000
- Median Sale Price:$145,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$122
- Association Fee Ranges:$0 to $350/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.)
- Age:1999 to 2002
- Sq. Ft.:1,046 to 1,521Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 3Bedrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Community members and their guests can make use of the beautiful tennis courts.
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking the low-maintenance lifestyle of a condominium. The community's homes were mostly developed around 1999, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2002. In general, homes in Brantley Terrace Condominiums are about $75,000 – $155,000 and sit on average-sized lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are carport and lot.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.