- Current Prices:$359,000
- Closed Prices:$198,500 to $347,000
- Median Sale Price:$264,950
- Average $ per sq ft:$231
- Association Fee Ranges:$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1960 to 1971
- Sq. Ft.:950 to 1,567Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 2Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The homes in Bray Acres represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Bray Acres are about $90,000 – $240,000 and sit on 6538.75-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are carport and garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.