- Current Prices:$340,000 to $424,900
- Closed Prices:$285,000
- Median Sale Price:$285,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$395
- Association Fee Ranges:$0 to $2769/quarter,$0 to $2900,$0 to $6078/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Sq. Ft.:622 to 1,048Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 2Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 2Bathrooms
Residents will enjoy a pool as one of the top luxurious amenities.
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking the low-maintenance lifestyle of a condominium. This building was constructed in 1964. In general, homes in Britannia Condominiums are about $185,000 – $6,850,000 and sit on average-sized lots with two bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are lot and garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.