- Current Prices:$98,000
- Closed Prices:$95,000 to $129,900
- Median Sale Price:$106,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$99
- Association Fee Ranges:$115/mo,$270 to $279
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1974 to 1976
- Sq. Ft.:992 to 1,395Sq. Ft.
- Bathrooms:1 to 2Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Community residents can enjoy the great outdoors with a game of tennis on one of the beautiful courts.
Brockton Place Condominiums is largely a condo community. The homes in Brockton Place Condominiums represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Brockton Place Condominiums are about $75,000 – $130,000 and sit on average-sized lots with two bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are 1-car garage and garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.