- Current Prices:$137,000 to $229,000
- Closed Prices:$154,000 to $230,000
- Median Sale Price:$189,900
- Average $ per sq ft:$134
- Association Fee Ranges:$0,$22 to $23/mo,$10 to $26
- Type:Single-Family Home
- Age:1978 to 1997
- Sq. Ft.:1,741 to 2,101Sq. Ft.
- Bathrooms:2 to 4Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The homes in Brookgate represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Brookgate are about $105,000 – $325,000 and sit on 0.75-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage and carport.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.