- Current Prices:$350,000
- Closed Prices:$350,000 to $400,000
- Median Sale Price:$390,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$302
- Association Fee Ranges:$174 to $175/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Sq. Ft.:1,162 to 1,411Sq. Ft.
Homes for Sale
In terms of home type, Brotherton Square features a handful of manufactured, attached and single-family options. The community's homes were mostly developed around 2007, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2007. In general, homes in Brotherton Square are about $190,000 – $370,000 and sit on average-sized lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.