- Current Prices:$175,000 to $268,500
- Closed Prices:$162,200 to $204,000
- Median Sale Price:$183,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$133
- Association Fee Ranges:$0
- Type:Single Family Home
- Age:1955 to 2005
- Sq. Ft.:816 to 3,167Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 3Bathrooms
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The homes in Buckeye represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Buckeye are about $30,000 – $195,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are carport, 1-car garage and garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.