- Current Prices:$70,000
- Closed Prices:$240,000 to $295,900
- Median Sale Price:$289,900
- Average $ per sq ft:$135
- Association Fee Ranges:$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1940 to 2020
- Sq. Ft.:520 to 1,893Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 3Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
Burke is largely a single-family home community. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Burke are about $25,000 – $270,000 and sit on average-sized lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage and driveway.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.