- Current Prices:$125,000 to $375,000
- Closed Prices:$95,000 to $379,500
- Median Sale Price:$190,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$150
- Association Fee Ranges:$248 to $268,$0,$109 to $265/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1979 to 2003
- Sq. Ft.:686 to 3,890Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 6Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 4Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. This community has a variety of beautiful parks and playgrounds within walking distance.
Butterfield Oaks is largely a attached home community. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Butterfield Oaks are about $70,000 – $420,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.