10

10 out of 10

GreatSchools

Neighborhoods and Homes nearJensen Ranch Elementary School

Overview

Jensen Ranch Elementary School

20001 Carson Lane
Castro Valley, CA, 94552
(510) 537-6365

Jensen Ranch Elementary School, located in Castro Valley, CA, serves grades K-5 in the Castro Valley Unified School District. It received a GreatSchool Rating of 10 out of 10

This information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed.

Student Diversity

Asian
47%
Native American or Native Alaskan
0%
Pacific Islander
0%
Hispanic
8%
Black, non-Hispanic
5%
Multiracial
11%
Filipino
6%
White, non-Hispanic
22%
Other
1%

Reviews

5.0
(7 Reviews)

love love love the school and teachers. i love the sense of community in this neighborhood.
Although the curriculum at Jensen is challenging, the support from teachers, staff, the principal and the very involved parents help the children achieve their personal and classroom goals.
Very challenging in terms of student workload with a very high degree of parental involvement verging on, dare I say it, over-involvement. You can expect to see moms come by to bring their kids lunch and clean their desks for them at noon.
...Read More
This school provides a great learning environment and an all-around education for my kids. 90% of the teachers are very good. Can't speak for the rest 10%.
...Read More
The teachers are great. They welcome parent participation, which allows them more time to actually spend with the kids & be able to spot problem areas early, before it actually becomes too difficult to correct. They teach the kids to work together & help each other out.
...Read More

Nearby Schools

Filter by:
5 Schools
GreatSchools Rating & School NameSchool FactsParent Ratings
  • Public
  • Grades 6-8
  • 788 Students
(22 Reviews)
  • Public
  • Grades K-5
  • 625 Students
(12 Reviews)
  • Public
  • Grades K-5
  • 142 Students
(5 Reviews)
  • Public
  • Grades K-5
  • 415 Students
(8 Reviews)
  • Public
  • Grades 6-8
  • 1400 Students
(15 Reviews)
GreatSchools

Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.

Filters
Map
Min Price
to
Max Price
All Beds
All Baths
Min
All Sizes
All
Newest Listings
There are no homes in view.