- Current Prices:$364,900 to $479,000
- Closed Prices:$351,750 to $547,500
- Median Sale Price:$428,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$139
- Association Fee Ranges:$80/mo,$559 to $1028,$477 to $514,$380 to $514
- Type:Single Family Home
- Age:1999 to 2002
- Sq. Ft.:2,378 to 4,451Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 6Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:3 to 4Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy.
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The community's homes were mostly developed around 2000, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2001. In general, homes in Cambridge Crossing are $410,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with four bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage and 2-car garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.