- Current Prices:$215,000
- Closed Prices:$185,500 to $229,000
- Median Sale Price:$211,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$162
- Association Fee Ranges:$0 to $260/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1984 to 1989
- Sq. Ft.:1,302 to 1,462Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 3Bedrooms
Residents will enjoy a pool as one of the top luxurious amenities. Residents love the accessibility to the community's private clubhouse.
Camelot Two Condominiums is a neighborhood in Miami, Florida. Homes in Camelot Two Condominiums are 1,400 square feet on average and typically have three bedrooms and two bathrooms. Homes in this neighborhood typically sit on average-sized lots. The most common type of parking in the community is garage, and homes in Camelot Two Condominiums typically have one space.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.