- Closed Prices:$192,000 to $235,000
- Median Sale Price:$216,750
- Average $ per sq ft:$161
- Association Fee Ranges:$259/quarter,$0 to $260/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1984 to 1989
- Sq. Ft.:1,302 to 1,462Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 3Bedrooms
Residents will enjoy a pool as one of the top luxurious amenities. Residents love the accessibility to the community's private clubhouse.
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking the low-maintenance lifestyle of a condominium. The homes in Camelot Two Condominiums represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Camelot Two Condominiums are about $150,000 – $255,000 and sit on average-sized lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage, carport and none.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.