- Current Prices:$190,000
- Closed Prices:$165,000 to $238,416
- Median Sale Price:$195,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$76
- Association Fee Ranges:$100 to $200
- Type:Single Family Home
- Age:1997 to 2017
- Sq. Ft.:1,824 to 3,188Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
Canterbury is a neighborhood in Lakeland, Florida. The most common type of home in this community is single-family home, and the majority are contemporary, traditional and ranch style, and they were built between 1997 and 2003. Homes in Canterbury are 2,500 square feet on average and typically have four bedrooms and two bathrooms. Homes in this neighborhood typically sit on quarter-acre lots. The most common type of parking in the community is garage, and homes in Canterbury typically have two spaces.