- Current Prices:$400,000 to $529,900
- Closed Prices:$265,000 to $480,000
- Median Sale Price:$315,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$177
- Association Fee Ranges:$285 to $350/quarter,$50 to $108/mo,$1250 to $1300,$350 to $625,$350 to $660
- Type:Single Family Home
- Age:1994 to 2001
- Sq. Ft.:1,250 to 4,761Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 6Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Community residents can enjoy a fun and entertaining game of tennis on one of the beautiful tennis courts.
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Canterbury Village at the Eagles are about $240,000 – $475,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with four bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are 2-car garage and garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.