- Current Prices:$639,900 to $2,999,900
- Closed Prices:$398,000 to $1,500,000
- Median Sale Price:$592,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$522
- Association Fee Ranges:$0,$150 to $550
- Type:Single Family Home
- Age:1961 to 2020
- Sq. Ft.:1,817 to 4,842Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 6Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:0 - 3 acres
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Cape Haze are about $290,000 – $2,695,000 and sit on 0.75-acre lots with three bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage, 2-car garage and driveway.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.